The National Health Research Authority Zambia is seeking talented applicants to take part in the Student Researcher Award for the academic year 2020-21.
Nice chance for Zambian students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 2013, the National Health Research Authority is a research authority in Zambia. It provides a regulatory framework for the development, regulation, financing, coordination of health research to ensure the development of consistent health research standards.
Why should you join this program? They create high quality, policy-relevant evidence together with decision-makers, proactive sharing of results. They allow students to develop strong long-term relationships with decision-makers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Health Research Authority Zambia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD research
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Zambia
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree research in health research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have good academic records and want to pursue research in health programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Tp grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to enrol in the masters and PhD degree research program at the host institute. After being enrolled, you can access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your transcripts of all the previous school attended and proof of residence.
- Admission Requirements: To capture the award, students must hold a bachelor‡s or master‡s degree equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of Zambian and English language.
Benefits: The National Health Research Authority Zambia will provide the educational fund for winning students.