Want to pursue a degree designed to meet the needs of the global industry? WGM University of Warwick has announced the WGM Regional Bursaries for international MSc students for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international entrants from Latin America can apply for this grant to conduct a full-time MSc study at WGM University of Warwick. The selected students will be entitled to a 25% tuition fee discount on the applied programme’s fee.
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
WMG is an academic department at the University of Warwick, providing research, education, and knowledge transfer in engineering, management, manufacturing, and technology. Being affiliated with the University of Warwick, it enjoys 10th rank globally.
Why choose to study at WGM University of Warwick? WGM believes that it is essential for students to make the most out of their student experience, both within academic and social contexts. The programme of extra-curricular activities and dedicated support at WGM helps students enhance their CV, academic skills, and network with global individuals.
Application Deadline: Applications at WGM Warwick are open from October to July each year on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: WMG
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin America
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All Latin American students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of sciences courses offered at WGM are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be offered to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- The applicants must be classified as overseas fee payers and be Latin American nationals.
- The applicants should be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application here. All eligible international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- IELTS for UKVI – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
- PTE Academic UKVI – 62
- LanguageCert – Pass
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 119
The WGM Department of the University of Warwick will award the selected students a 25% tuition fee discount in any master programme undertaken.