To promote American higher education to students from around the world, Concord University, along with EducationUSA, is excited to announce the EducationUSA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to international students that want to undertake an undergraduate programme at Concord University. The scholarship awarding is solely based on GPA ranging from 3.0 to 4.0. The maximum award amount is $6,000.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded on February 28, 1872, Concord University is a public university in Athens, West Virginia. Ranking #521-530 in QS Global World Rankings 2022, Concord University aims to improve the lives of our students and communities.
Why choose to study at Concord University? Through innovative teaching and learning, intellectual and creative activities, and community service and civic engagement, the university improves student lives and careers.
Application Deadline: Applications are taken into consideration on a rolling admissions basis. However, international students are required to have submitted their applications by July 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Concord are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GPA of 3.0-4.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to Concord can be made by logging in on the university portal. Students that have attained GPA 3.0-4.0 will automatically be cindered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit all academic records with its certified English translations at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: First-Year applicants must have at least a 2.0 grade-point average and either a composite ACT score of 18 or a combined SAT score of 960.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.0
- GTEC – 1095
- Duolingo – 85
- Eiken – 2A
- iTEP – 3.5
International undergraduate students selected by Concord University will be provided $4,000-$6,000 by EducationUSA towards their study cost.