To showcase their support to women in business and allow them to excel further, the UBC Sauder School of Business has launched its Women in Business Leadership funding for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is offered to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students who want to study MBA at the UBC Sauder School of Business. The applicants must demonstrate passion and commitment to gender parity to be considered. The grant is valued at a maximum of $60,000.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is Canada’s leading academic business school, promoting lifelong success for students and alumni. It is a faculty at the University of British Columbia and was ranked the No. 1 Business School in Canada by Maclean’s Magazine in 2020.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is a world-renowned institution with people who teach classes, bringing their wealth of experience to the classroom. The school believes that the future will be shaped by leaders who set the highest standards for ethical and effective business practices.
Application Deadline: International and Canadian applicants must be sure to submit their applications by 14th March 2023, and 2nd May 2023, respectively.
- University or Organisation: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international and Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MBA program taught at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a passion and commitment towards achieving gender parity and supporting women in business leadership.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications will be made via the university’s online portal. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and GMAT/GRE result with a 550/155 score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The applicants selected by the UBC Sauder School of Business for this application will be awarded $10,000 to $60,000 towards their undertaken master studies.