ESCP Business School is offering the Women in Leadership Scholarships for candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record of success for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is open to all self-funding female applicants to the MBA in International Management
programme who demonstrate excellence in leadership. Candidates will only be considered for the award if they have successfully applied for and been admitted to the programme.
This fantastic program will provide the award of €15,000 to make higher education affordable for students.
User Review( votes)
ESCP Business School is a European school of management positioned among one of the top private institutes and is ranked 5th best in the world by the Financial Times. It is holding a mission to educate and inspire future business leaders to have a positive impact on the world.
Why choose to study at ESCP Business School? ESCP Business School is a well established business school with a global presence with campus in prominent cities like Paris, Berlin, Turin, Warsaw, London, Madrid. ESCP faculty and students have the privilege to consult for companies on real projects while expanding your international work experience. Students acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021
- University or Organization: ESCP Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants from overseas are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the MBA in International Management programme at ESCP.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must be self funding females.
- They must be accepted in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to register themselves and apply using the application portal provided by the university. The applicants are required to fill and application form for the scholarship and submit it via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed scholarship application form
- A professional recommendation demonstrating your commitment to promoting women’s progress within business
- A short essay in answer to one of the following questions: “Please outline how you have personally supported the ongoing success of your female peers in an organisation or within your network.” OR “What value does women in leadership roles hold? As a future leader, how do you plan to impact the role of women in leadership roles.” Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to International Management to be admitted in an MBA in International Management programme at ESCP.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC as proof of English language proficiency.
The successfully selected international applicants will be given €15,000 towards the tuition fee of MBA in International Management programme at ESCP.