Do you consider yourself a global citizen? The Hague University of Applied Sciences is offering up to three World Citizen Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. They are seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
The “The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ World Citizen Talent Scholarship” programme aims to enhance The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ international profile by strengthening and ensuring diversity in the international classroom.
A great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Each year, a maximum of three (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000, are available to prospective master students. Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor or master programme.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the Hague University.
Award: The scholarship includes a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
Provider: The Hague University, Netherlands
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Applicants are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if they
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
Nationality: International students can apply for these talent scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
How to Apply:
The scholarship application process
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2020.