Xiamen University is offering up to 24 scholarships for doctoral, masters and undergraduate international candidates in China.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
A valuable program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Xiamen University has become a first-class comprehensive university in China. It has co-established 15 Confucius Institutes with universities in North America, Europe and Africa. Xiamen University has 27 schools containing 76 departments and 10 research institutes.
- Course Level: XMU offers scholarships to doctoral, masters and undergraduate candidates.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Xiamen University.
- The award can be taken at Xiamen University, China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25;
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40;
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
Nationality: International (non-Chinese) students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted to the undergraduate, masters or doctoral programme of Xiamen University. Applicants are required to make an online application and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
- English proficiency requirements: Applicants should present a TOEFL certificate with 80 points or above, or an IELTS certificate with grade 6.0 or above, or another certificate of English proficiency from an accredited test. Native English speakers and applicants who have taken courses in English during their previous studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate should be furnished.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020