The Government of Singapore is offering the Tuition Grant Scheme program for both international and Singapore permanent resident students pursuing a course of study at Yale-NUS.
The TG Scheme provides a three-year work obligation upon graduation and available to assist students in funding their education.
Nice offer for international students in Singapore.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 2011, Yale-NUS College offers a common curriculum for the first two years with electives to refine their skills and develop an integrated problem-solving ability.
Why at Yale-NUS College? Here, candidates are strongly encouraged to venture overseas – for internships, student exchange or community work. The college focuses on providing you with the academic knowledge, employability skills and specialist resources that will prepare you for your future career.
Application Deadline: March 20
- University: Government of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for domestic and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any graduate degree offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For eligible Permanent Residents: Permanent Residents may choose to apply for a Tier B Tuition Grant.
- For eligible international students: International students may choose to apply for a Tier C Tuition Grant
- You are eligible to take up a Tuition Grant if you have not previously taken a Tuition Grant or received sponsorship/scholarship from the Government of Singapore to attain another qualification at the bachelors or postgraduate level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Singapore Citizens are not required to apply for the Tuition Grant. Singapore Permanent Residents and international students will receive more information on the application process in the first few weeks of school at Yale-NUS. The steps to applying will include: creating and activating a TGonline account (https://tgonline.moe.gov.sg) and submitting the Tuition Grant application using the newly created TGonline account by a given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Government of Singapore provides the costs of full-time tertiary education for the high achieving candidates.