Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarships. Keio University is offering the award programme for undergraduate students who want to study in Japan.
This scholarship is available for privately financed international students from Asia who are undertaking the undergraduate programme.
Founded in 1858, Keio University is a private research university located in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It is the oldest institute of western higher education in Japan and offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why study at Keio University? Keio affords students comfortable, safe living environments that encourage interaction yet allow privacy, so you can enjoy the company of your peers but also have some space to study for that next exam. And all at much lower costs than comparable universities elsewhere in Japan and abroad.
Application Deadline: 6 April 2021
- University or Organization: Keio University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 900,000 yen per year
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asian Students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Asian Countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is for privately financed international students from Asia who are new first-year students in the undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of up to 900,000 yen per year to complete their studies in Japan.