The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Lithuania’s Government is providing Short-Term Studies international awards for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for candidates to get financial assistance in Lithuania.
User Review( votes)
Lithuania has a long-standing higher education tradition and offers foreigners a warm climate. Students can choose to study full-time or part-time.
Why should you apply for this programme? The Lithuanian higher education system has a great many things to do, but for a prospective student, a lot can be daunting. More than 500 study programmes, taught in English, are offered by a wide range of Lithuanian universities that international students can choose from.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- University or Organization: Government of Lithuania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Approx. 400 EUR.
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the following countries:
- The Eastern Partnership countries: Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia.
- ASEM countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, China, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Lithuania priority export market countries: Sweden, Germany, Norway, Finland, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Latvia, Estonia, the USA, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Turkey, South Africa Republic.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have to receive an official endorsement of acceptance from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
- Must have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen study programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this programme, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for Studies
- One recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other educational staff, tutor or employer
- Certificate of proficiency in English or Lithuanian
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL and IELTS are appropriate, as are CPE or other generally accepted measures of English competence. If the applicant does not possess any of those credentials, then a signed letter verifying the language proficiency of the English or Lithuanian professor of the home university is also appropriate.
The Government of Lithuania will provide an award of amount approx. 400 EUR. Students of the third study cycle and local studies approved for the short–term studies will receive a monthly approx scholarship of 800 EUR.