International students who want to apply for a doctoral programme at Yokohama National University are eligible to receive this application .
Yokohama National University or Yokokoku is a national university located in Yokohama that focuses on the production and transmission of world-class research in subjects fundamental to peace and human welfare and in issues faced by the community and industry.
Why should you study at Yokohama National University? Yokohama National University offers an English program with various fields and classes for international students without requiring Japanese language proficiency. It is a prestigious school in the great cultural city of Yokohama. YNU provides a focused environment for study and great support from the institution. It has a great campus and affordable living cost and is suitable to pursue academic research.
Application Deadline: 12th June 2021
- University or Organization: Yokohama National University
- Department: Department of Urban Innovation
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students who are entrants from overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any doctoral degree programme under the Department of Urban Innovation at YNU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a privately financed international students.
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied doctoral programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first apply for a new YNU login ID, and upon approval, they must complete the application process. The applicants must fill the Expense Plan Form and submit it to the respective department to be considered to receive the tuition fee.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Career experience
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts of high school
- Academic papers
- Award-winning works
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an academic record in high regard to be admitted to YNU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The applicants will be given tuition fee waivers from the Yokohama National University to cover all costs of Doctoral degree studies in Japan at YNU.