York University is providing a golden opportunity through its Talent Entrance international awards to help students financially. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The award is open to attract high achieving students from all around the world to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at York University.
This is a great opportunity that will support students ’ undergraduate education by providing educational fund.
User Review( votes)
In Toronto, Ontario, Canada, York University is a public research university. It is the third-biggest university in Canada. It has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Why study at York University? While studying at YU, you will be immersed in information and possibilities that will help you to develop and thrive. You will grapple with big ideas and be inspired by scholars whose experiments are transforming the world to think differently.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design (AMPD)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the university. After being registered, Students will be automatically considered as part of the application process. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide all academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Recipients at 95%+, must maintain a minimum 8.00 sessional grade point average and enrol in a minimum of 24 credits each year taken during the entire academic year (previous summer and fall/winter sessions) to be eligible for renewal.
- All credits completed during the applicable period will be used in the calculation of the GPA for renewal.
- Recipients at 95%+ who are students with disabilities may renew this application by maintaining a min 8.00 GPA over a minimum 40% course load (6 credits per term).
- Students must self-identify and show proof of disability for the first time of renewal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The participants will receive an award amount of $1,000 at York University for undergraduate studies.