Scholarship opportunities provide access to education for any deserving and potential student. Hurry up! Here, King’s College London is granting International Undergraduate Degree Award.
With the purpose of supporting the UK, EU and overseas students, the grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Geography at the college. The scholarship will be awarded through assessment of academic performance.
Nice offer for students from all around the world to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As one of the top ten UK universities, King’s College London is respected. The joint effort between King George IV and Arthur Wellesley and the 1st Duke of Wellington formed it. It is the oldest university in England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why study at King’s College London? The college offers candidates opportunities for cooperation. Here, applicants can improve their skills and raise CV outside of their studies through its portfolio of experiential learning awards.
Application Deadline: All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application no later than 31 January.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £9,250
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate (BA or BSc)degree programme in Geography
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Accept King’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice
- You must meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer) and
- Applicants must enrol as full-time student on the appropriate course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university. There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application and will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applications that are incomplete on receipt (e.g. missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at the university requires a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
King’s College London will provide one award, valued at £9,000 available for full-time entry onto one of our relevant undergraduate courses. The awards will be paid in instalments over the duration of the degree.