York University is offering scholarships to the high achieving students to pursue master’s degree program. The studentships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
The main objective of this application to provide financial support to high-caliber scholars doing research that is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of a VISTA Core or Associate Member.
Perfect choice to get a degree with $10,000 in Canada.
User Review( vote)
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Why at York University? The University is committed to providing a broad demographic of students to the high quality, research-intensive learning environment committed to the well-being of the public. It is known for championing new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence.
University or Organization: York University
Course Level: Master’s degree program
Award: Up to $10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian & international students
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019, March 31, 2019
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the program;
- The studentships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
- The studentships are available to study in the fields of Psychology, Kinesiology & Health Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Mathematics & Statistics, Philosophy, Science & Technology Studies, Digital Media, Film, and Visual Arts.
- Your application must be supported by a VISTA Core or Associate Member who would become your supervisor. If the primary supervisor is a VISTA Associate Member, a Core Member must also be identified to co-supervise;
- You must conduct research in the vision sciences as aligned with the VISTA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to the Scholarship applicants must complete the Application form, and submitted by the deadline to applyvista-at-yorku.ca.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Two recommendation letters, Application form, One-page summary of the proposed research, Voluntary self-identification survey, Undergraduate transcripts (electronic copies acceptable), Curriculum Vitae, Referee Form, Use the application checklist to ensure your package is complete.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you need to meet the minimum English requirements for your chosen program.