The University of Saint Joseph is excited to welcome international students from countries all over the world through its #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is open to first-year international applicants of all academic majors and fields of study who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding.
The university will provide the selected students with a 50% of the tuition fee towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1932 by the Sisters of Mercy of Connecticut, the University of Saint Joseph is a private Roman Catholic university in West Hartford, Connecticut. The University of Saint Joseph is ranked #187 in National Universities with a mission to promote, support, and facilitate caring service as an integral part of all teaching and learning experiences.
Why choose to study at the University of Saint Joseph? The University of Saint Joseph provides a value-centered education that prepares students as global citizens, lifelong learners, and informed decision-makers.
Application Deadline: Applications made later than 15th February 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Saint Joseph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate study programmes at USJ can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a first-year international applicant to USJ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. Scholarship application form must be submitted to [email protected] with a one-page personal letter.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts
- Personal essay
- Copy of passport
- Academic letter of recommendation
- Official certification of finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the university’s requirements for international students and meet them.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- PTE – 53
- ELS – 112
The selected students will be provided a tuition fee scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee costs of the undertaken study programme at USJ.