The European University Institute offers three to twelve months fellowships for international students. Fellowships are available to international students for the academic year 2019-2020.
The goal of this fellowship programme to provide the best facilities in the institutions and give the financial opportunity to the scholars.
The European University Institute (EUI) in Florence (Italy) is an international undergraduate, postgraduate and post-doctoral teaching and research institute established by European Union member states to contribute to cultural and scientific development in the social sciences, in a European perspective.
- Application deadline: February 22, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to early- or mid-career professionals.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover € 2,500 per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be take the Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities can apply for this fellowship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media, and non-governmental organizations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ impact after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- The fellowship is open to applications from anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality. EU citizenship is not required. There is no maximum or minimum age limit.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: There are two distinct phases in the application process:
1. Register your application
2. Submit your application by 22 February 2019 (24:00 CET)
Once you have registered your application you may continue to work on the application details and attachments until the deadline. Submit the application only when you have filled in all the information correctly and have successfully uploaded the final version of the attachments.
After submission, it will not be possible to update or modify your application.