IJM is offering the IJM Award to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians. Through this award, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations, and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 and below
- Currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time bachelor degree course in a local university
- Must have achieved:
- Minimum 5As in SPM (including Mathematics, Additional Math and Physics)/O-Level; and
- Minimum 3As in STPM (must pass General Paper)/Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma, or equivalent, whichever is applicable
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
- For those currently pursuing a bachelor degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.6 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result
- Financially needy
- Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship/education loan from any other organization/person at the time of his or her application
How to Apply
- The online application can be made via this http://career.ijm.com/scholarship/2016 not later than 24 July 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Best opportunity for candidates.