The University of Liverpool is delighted to offer the Yu Doctoral Scholarship for the highly motivated students for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is amongst the best universities in the UK. The university offers varieties of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in popular disciplines.
Why at the University of Liverpool? The university provides opportunities for extra-curricular activities and helps students to find the right opportunity to internationalize their study experience and develop a professional network overseas.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have academic excellence and have been admitted to pursue full-time studies at the University of Liverpool.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a doctoral degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the PG-HKGA application form.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The Yu PhD scholarship is worth £10,000 and is awarded annually to students from Hong Kong.