Outstanding candidates from all over the world are invited to apply for the Calmette and Yersin Doctoral Grants which is implementing by the Institut Pasteur.
Nice chance for overseas students in France.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1887, The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private foundation dedicated to the study of biology, micro-organisms, diseases, and vaccines. It offers various degree programs.
Why study at Institut Pasteur? By choosing the Pasteur, it means becoming part of a team driven by curiosity and dedicated to delivering groundbreaking innovations in the fields of research, medicine and public health.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 07, 2022
- University or Organization: Institut Pasteur
- Department: Department of International Affairs
- Course Level: A research program
- Award: Living and insurance expenses
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing research in infectious diseases infectious pathophysiology, immunology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, parasitology, and public health activities diagnosis, surveillance, resistance
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must hold a Masters degree or equivalent diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the research degree at the institute. After that, you can access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students can select the projects they are interested and upload a detailed CV, motivation letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement in science, medicine or related fields delivered by a university located outside of France.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The educational bursary will cover living and insurance expenses depending on the salary scales.