Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) and FUNED are offering masters scholarship in Spain. The scholarship is provided for Mexican students to study in Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
ZLC has signed a joint agreement with FUNED with the objective of awarding in collaboration one scholarship for a qualified applicant from Mexico to undertake the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program in the academic year 2020-21.
A valuable study program for candidates
User Review( votes)
The MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) is a 10 months, full-time degree program created in 2004 by Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in collaboration with the leading university in the field, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). It offers the unique combination of a world-class supply chain degree taught in a truly global setting.
Student must have completed four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree, with an average grade of minimum 8.
- Application deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing a masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is provided to study in Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Scholarship Award: ZLC provides a 25% tuition scholarship for the ZLOG Program, equivalent to €6,000. Furthermore, FUNED grants a “credit-scholarship” covering up to 40% of the total cost of the ZLOG Program, not to exceed $12,000 USD. The amount provided to the scholarship holder will be based on the results of FUNED’s financial needs evaluation of the student, his or her repayment capability, and a personal interview.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Mexico
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The students of Mexico can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure and have been approved by FUNED for a “credit scholarship”. To be approved for a “credit-scholarship” every candidate must submit evidence of:
Solid academic credentials
Acceptance by the university of his choice
Repayment capability and a guarantor
Commitment to help Mexico’s development Willingness to collaborate in enhancing the penetration of FUNED
Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
Completion of a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree, with an average grade of minimum 8.
Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training.- and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
Fluency in English, a minimum TOEFL score of 100 points in the internet based test.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
For further information about the ZLOG admissions process and requirements please contact the ZLC admissions office by: E-mail: [email protected]
B. Applicants should submit the documentation noted below via the FUNED website
The applicant must be registered on www.funedmx.org. All necessary forms as well as the
option to upload the required documents are available on this website.