Wenzhou University is delighted to offer the Zhejiang Provincial government award to study in China. This is available to foreign students.
These are open to pursuing bachelor and master degree program. These are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Exceptional Scholarships for Foreign Students.
User Review( votes)
The Wenzhou University is a comprehensive public university in Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province, China. The number of faculty members, administrative and supporting staff is 1,950, which 1,310 are full-time teachers (including 167 professors, 448 associate professors), 181 are mentors for postgraduates and doctorate students, and 201 are academics.
Applications Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a physically and mentally healthy foreign student, and he/she must be friendly to China.
- This is available to foreign students.
- The applicant of Master-degree program shall be under the age of 35, and he/she must have achieved the Bachelor Degree or certificate which is equal to Chinese Bachelor Degree.
- The applicant of Bachelor-degree program shall be under the age of 30, and he/she must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
- The applicant of the Chinese program must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
- The applicant shall have excellent academic performance as well as good class attendance and pass all courses.
- The applicant shall be well-behaved, and he/she has no record of violation of the regulation of Wenzhou University and the law of China. The applicant shall have excellent comprehensive evaluation assessment results.
- The applicant shall pay off full tuition, dorm fee, insurance fee, and other relevant fees in time.
- The applicant shall have a certain level of Chinese, and he/she shall submit the certificates of HSK or other Chinese tests.
- The applicant shall never be granted any government or Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship in this academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Personal application or head teacher recommendation June 14th— June 27th, 2018. The applicant needs a print out the application form and fills in the blank (Both Chinese and English are OK). You can do it either with handwriting or typewriting. Keep it clear enough by handwriting and remember to sign your name.
- 2015-2016 grade undergraduate students and 2017 grade postgraduate students should hand in documents to major college and 2017 grade undergraduate students to the College of International Education.
- Primary verification from major college Before July 29th2018. The major college decides the candidates with careful assessment (If more than one candidate, please make a sequence) according to academic performance and other behaviors, and then submits relevant materials to the Honor Assessment Working Group.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Photocopy of passport, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Teacher’s recommendation letter, Applicant’s Guarantee Letter, Degree certificate, a copy of the transcript and other certificates.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Type A Scholarship 30,000 RMB for each student for 2016 and 2017 grade excellent foreign students who study Master Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (Excluding Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students).
- Type B Scholarship 20,000 RMB for each student for 2015, 2016 and 2017 grade excellent foreign students who study Bachelor Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (ExcludingWenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students).
- Type C Scholarship 6000 RMB for each student for excellent foreign students who study Chinese for more than one semester.