WU Executive Academy has collaborated with Ziarul Financiar to offer the Ziarul Financiar Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary can be availed by students from Romania who wish to undertake an Executive MBA programme at WU Executive Academy.
Great offer for students in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy is part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business that is announced as Europe’s most prominent business university. It holds an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? Programs at WU Executive Academy provide the students with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. It has close ties with major global players in various industries. These links help the students to forge new connections that can support their professional development. The faculty is comprised of a pool of world-renowned professors and internationally-acclaimed industry experts.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £27,000
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Romanian
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Romania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Executive Master’s in Business Administration programme is eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to Romania.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the pre-registration form and enrol themselves in the university. The students must then fill the admission form and mention the program they are applying to complete the application process. The applicants are also required to mail the supporting documents to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Confirmation of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a diploma, bachelor certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfil the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0[academic, general or online indicator version]
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
The university will provide an amount ranging from £13,500 to £27,000 depending upon the type of scholarship they selected for the successfully admitted and selected applicants for their Executive MBA programme.