Are you looking to pursue your MBA abroad? If so, UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing the GMAT MBA Scholarships to international students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who are academically exceptional and wish to undertake an MBA programme at Smurfit can apply for this application . Applicants with high GMAT scores are eligible to receive the scholarship.
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, a graduate business school under the University College Dublin, educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit is a globally ranked institute recognized by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters Degrees. The expert faculty that creates future business leaders is the key to the success of Smurfit. It offers courses in a combination of lectures, seminars, case studies, role-playing, leading industry guest speakers, simulations, and practical projects, enabling convenience to the students.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries and Ireland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All subjects and courses of the master’s of a business administration degree programme are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must have attained 700 or above GMAT scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process. No separate application to apply for the opportunity is required.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents to the university at the time of application:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to score a minimum of 700 or above and 520 or above on GMAT to be admitted to an MBA programme, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the following English language proficiency tests with the average demanded scores by the university:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
The successfully selected applicants will be given 100% fee waivers to conduct their master’s studies at Smurfit.