International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) is offering three types of scholarships: Full Scholarships, Excellence Scholarships and Distinction Scholarships. These scholarships are available for both domestic and international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
IFA Paris is registered at the Academie de Paris under the Ministry of Youth, Education and Research as a private higher education institution and is also listed on Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of higher education.
International Fashion Academy main objective is to not only train its students, but to also make them better professionals to join the competitive environment of the fashion and luxury industry, in France, in China, in Turkey and anywhere in the world.
All applicants to IFA scholarships at this level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age. Non-native English speaking students are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses.
- Application deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: For undergraduate, scholarships are awarded in the field of Fashion Design & Technology, Fashion Marketing and for masters in the field of Contemporary Fashion Design, Global Fashion Media, Fashion Business, Perfume & Cosmetics Management and Luxury Brand Management.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships in the total record amount of $163,500 are given. A ‘super scholarship’ of 5000 Euros in cash will be awarded to the scholarship recipient seen as the most talented and promising.
- Number of Scholarships: Three types of scholarships to support outstanding candidates.
- Nationality: France and International
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All scholarships are open to both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students.In order to apply for scholarship, you must follow the given criteria:Undergraduate Bachelor:
- All applicants to scholarships at this level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education.
- All applicants to scholarships at this level need to be bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with background in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 7.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 96 or above
- English Language Requirements: When applying to IFA school in Paris. Non-native English speaking students are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses. In Shanghai, students whose English proficiency is below par are required to attend additional language classes.
1. Please create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
2. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the documents.
3. You will fill out and upload this Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above.
How to Apply:
In addition to the files required for the standard application, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program? How will this program help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- Scholarship application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.