The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarships for Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018. Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the autumn and spring intakes in 2018.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS Online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Application Deadline: Opening dates:
- September 1 – November 30, 2017, for Autumn session intake
- March 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018, for Spring session intake