The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Postgraduate Full-Tuition Scholarships for Autumn and Spring intakes in 2020. Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2020.
This scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate program at UTS in Sydney. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
It is the best option for an undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
Course Level: Postgraduate program
Award: Full Tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognized Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship.
- UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.