The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Postgraduate Full tuition grants for Autumn and Spring intakes in 2019. Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the program in 2019. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2019.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate program at UTS in Sydney. The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
It is the best option for an undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
Course Level: Postgraduate program
Award: Full Tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognized Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- This International Postgraduate Full Tuition award is a tuition-fee Scholarship.
- UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.