Southern Cross University is pleased to invite applications for STEM and Health Scholarships. The studentships are available for pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
This scholarship aims to attract new international students in science, engineering, forestry and health science programs at the Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour campuses at Southern Cross University.
A good opportunity for international applicants who want to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
University or Organization: Southern Cross University
Course Level: undergraduate or postgraduate coursework
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
Students wishing to apply for the SCU International STEM and Health Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full postgraduate coursework degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Science at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus. Applications either from or into a pathway program (e.g. diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma) will not be accepted.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity .
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The SCU International STEM and Health application must be submitted with the International Application for Admission form. Submit your SCU International STEM and Health application with your International Application for Admission to intapps-at-scu.edu.a
- Admission Requirement: Applicant must have a high academic performance in maths and science and meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate entry A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
Postgraduate entry A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to AcademicIELTS 6.0.
Benefit: The SCU International STEM and Health Scholarship provides students with a $5,000 fee reduction on the second session tuition fees (a one-off payment), after successful completion of their first study session at Southern Cross University.