ENS de Lyon is offering scholarships (Ampère & MILYON Scholarships) for the academic year 2018. These scholarships are open for excellent international students to enrol in its master programs in the Exact Sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences (except FEADép master’s programs).
The ENS de Lyon is a highly selective high school Located in Lyon, France. As one of France’s four teacher training colleges, ENS Lyon is associated with a strong French tradition of excellence and public service.
Applicants must have good command over French and English language.
- Application deadline: December 18, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing all Master’s programs (except FEADép Master’s programs).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Exact Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum financial support is 1,000 Euros per month for 12 months.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon (e.g. MPhil)
- English Language Requirements: : Applicants must have a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL). If applicants don’t speak French, please join a letter stating this point.
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work: download the referee evaluation form
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records