Programs are available for pursuing all Master’s programs (except FEADép Master’s programs). These are awarded in the Exact Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Fantastic Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The ENS de Lyon is a highly selective high school Located in Lyon, France. As one of France’s four teacher training colleges, ENS Lyon is associated with a strong French tradition of excellence and public service.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Candidates from all countries are eligible
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon (e.g. MPhil)
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Motivation Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of University degrees, in French or in English, Two referee forms from professors, a transcript.
- Admission Requirements: If you are applying for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL). A certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF. If you are coming from a French Speaking country (list), you can join a letter in French that explain this part.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL). Holders also must have good command over French and English language.
Benefit: The maximum financial support is 1,000 Euros per month for 12 months.