Applications are invited for Riccardo Zacconi Double Degree Scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019. Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The LUISS Business School develops and promotes research in different areas, maintaining a particular focus on Corporate Strategy and Restructuring, Corporate Governance, and Performance Measurement; Innovation and Organizational Design. The research is extended to business processes and corporate environments and covers emerging fields such as Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Sustainability. Experiential activities and the development of personal leadership represent a bridge between the needs of public and private organizations and the academic world.
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to students applying for the double degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in International Management / Corporate Finance (DDIM) with the Fudan School of Management.
- Scholarship Award: The total amount of each scholarship is € 15.000,00, before any eventual taxes, and will be distributed as follows:
- The first instalment of 5.000,00 € (pre-tax) by the end of July 2018;
- The second instalment of 8.000,00 € (pre-tax) by the end of January 2019;
- The third instalment of 2.000,00 € (pre-tax) by the end of June 2019.
- All instalments will be issued through bank transfer. Therefore, recipients of the scholarships must have an individual or joint bank account and must provide its bank details upon request.
- Nationality: Italian students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 4 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- According to its selection procedure, 15 students will be selected to take part in the DDIM program with the Fudan University, School of Management. Selected students will be ranked from 1 to 15.
- LUISS will compare the economic statements (ISEE or income and assets) of the selected students who have applied for the scholarships, which will be awarded to the 4 candidates whose economic statement presents the lowest value.
- In case the economic statements of two or more selected students are equal, the scholarship will be awarded according to their position in the ranking.
- In case a selected student who has been awarded a scholarship does not confirm his or her participation to the DDIM program following the rules for acceptance contained in the call for applications, the scholarship will be awarded to the following candidate according to the economic statement among the initial ranking of 15 selected students.
- If a student does not confirm his or her participation to the DDIM program but becomes a recipient of the scholarship due to a renounce by a beneficiary, he or she will be given an extra day to confirm the participation to the program.
- Students recalled from the waiting list can be awarded a scholarship only if no suitable candidate for the initial ranking of 15 selected students according to these selection criteria is found.
Test Requirement: The admission test consists of English test, logic test, and personal interviews.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT/GRE are optional. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the English or Logics tests.
How to Apply: Students interested in applying for the Riccardo Zacconi Double Degree Scholarships are required:
- To complete the application for the DDIM program by the application deadline (to be published by the end of March 2018);
- If Italian residents: to submit to international-at-luiss.it the ISEE (Equivalent Economic Position Indicator) statement, issued by CAF and INPS, at the International Development Office by May 11th, 2018. The ISEE statement has to be valid when the application is presented and calculated according to the current rules related to the University Union;
- If Non-EU foreign students: to submit to international-at-luiss.it the statement of their total 2016 foreign-earned income and foreign assets as of 31/12/2017 by May 11th, 2018. Income and assets are based on the records issued by the authorities of the country in which such income has been earned. Such records must be translated into Italian by the Italian diplomatic authorities. Financial Aid Office will calculate the ISEE statement on the basis of what is established by Laziodisu Notice.