Interested candidates are invited to become a part of the 10% Early Application Scholarships offered by the University of East Anglia in the UK. The bursary is available for students from all around the globe.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the postgraduate degree program at the University of East Anglia.
Nice offer for Philippines students to study at the University of East Anglia with 10% tuition award.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia (UEA) was founded in 1963 and is a public research university based in Norwich, England. It offers different degree programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? With plenty of learning, social, and cultural opportunities, the university is committed to helping students achieve their career objectives. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 10% discount
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree (LLB) in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Students must hold an offer of admission at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the opportunity by completing and submitting a short Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
The University of East Anglia will provide 10% tuition fee reduction applicants on the basis of academic excellence.