Breaking barriers to education by applying for the Paul Compton International Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland in Australia. The award is available to domestic and international students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The programme encourages and assists postgraduate students of the School of Business experiencing financial need by making a contribution towards tuition costs.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education university in Australia. It provides many undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees in different fields of study.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university offers a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students. At UQ, aspirants will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Business and Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must intend to enrol or be enrolled in an approved postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time.
- Has a minimum of 16 units to complete in their approved program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and documentary evidence of financial need.
- Admission Requirements: support will be awarded on the basis of evidence of financial need and personal qualities, including leadership potential.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The amount of the support will be at least $6,500 but will not exceed the annual income from the fund and will be payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the Approved Program.