Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for Hannah Arendt international awards at the University College London in the UK. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this award is to support international students who want to be part of the master’s degree programme in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning at University College London.
University College London is the third-largest university in the world. It provides high-quality education to all students, regardless of their background, financial situation, or country. It had 11 faculties when it was formed in 1826.
Why study at the University College London? UCL is an ideal environment to learn, with well-trained teachers, unrivalled facilities, and dedicated support staff. This university provides students with a wonderful opportunity to strengthen their language abilities and increase their chances of a rewarding future.
Application Deadline: August 17, 2021
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £8,841
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Syrian Arab Republic, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA degree programme in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
- You undertake to use your best efforts to fulfil the academic requirements of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies distance learning course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the master’s degree programme, candidates must take admission at the University College London. After that, they can follow the given steps:
- You should only apply for the opportunity when you have an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
- Download and complete the application form [Word document].
- Once completed, you should email the application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents: A two-page CV
- A personal statement that addresses the following questions:
- A completed funding statement.
- Students are required to write a short report at the end of each study year outlining the impact of their study and research.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, you must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University College London will provide an award amount of £8,841 for the duration of study in the UK.