Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Therefore, Taita Taveta University is offering CEMEREM Scholarships for the year 2020.
There are full and partial opportunities are available for students commencing in the master’s degree programme at Taita Taveta University.
Helpful offer for students to get full and partial awards in Kenya.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2007, Taita Taveta University is a university in Kenya. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate degree programmes for students.
Why study at Taita Taveta University? They provide you with the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation and also makes sure that you will have a good sense of social justice.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Taita Taveta University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full and partial awards
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi Students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Sc in environmental engineering, process engineering, mining engineering, Natural Resource Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The CEMEREM programme is open to candidates from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi.
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After taking admission, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the following:
- Copies of acquired university degrees and academic transcripts
- Motivation letter (maximum 700 words) describing the applicant’s academic, professional and personal reasons for applying for a Master’s Programme.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be a holder of a Bachelor of Science degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the relevant Engineering fields from a recognized university such as Mining, Mineral Processing, Environmental, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Civil and Construction, Electrical, Process, or Geological Engineering
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
There are few full and partial award opportunities available for Master students in CEMEREM on a competitive basis for eligible candidates that will be granted to successful applicants from East Africa starting in September 2020.