Unlock your opportunities with an 11th International Chamber Music Competition which is offered by the University of Music and Performing Arts.
The competition is open to composers of all nations and to those who are stateless. The aim of this study award is to create new works for this chamber music genre.
A great option to get financial help for music study.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: February 26, 2020
University or Organization: The University of Music and Performing Arts
Course Level: Undergraduate Program
Award: € 5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: International Applications are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects offered by the university.
- The competition is open to composers of all nations and to those who are stateless.
- The age limit of the candidate is 38 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will need to fulfill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit the anonymous copy of the score with the composer’s name replaced by a code of choice – electronically as a pdf (max. 19 MB), a scan of passport or ID, a short biography.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Benefits: Applicants will receive up to € 5.000 through this 11th International Chamber Music Competition.