If you wish to get a funded education from Graz University of Technology, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Voestalpine VAE funding for Excellent Master’s Students.
This funded study program is available to excellent TU Graz master’s students, preferably of Romanian or Bulgarian origin, in the fields of Mechanical and Civil Engineering from the winter semester of 2020/21 and on.
TU Graz offers a diverse array of engineering, scientific and design programs. It focuses on research-based, primarily English-language masters and PhD programs based on undergraduate programs that include basic research.
Why at Graz University of Technology? TU Graz provides high-level training to its students, promotes critical and creative thinking and responsible conduct, and it also provides students with enthusiasm for science and their careers.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2020
University or Organization: Graz University of Technology
Course Level: Master Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Bulgarian or Romanian citizenship
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Bulgarian or Romanian citizenship are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Application requirements
- Applicants with Bulgarian or Romanian citizenship are preferred to apply for this grant.
- Excellent record in the previous degree program
- Commitment, strong communication skills, adaptability, as well as analytical and practical critical thinking skills
- Excellent English skills and Rumanian or Bulgarian skills required
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, applicants need to take admission to one of the master’s degree programs in Mechanical or Civil Engineering at TU Graz from the winter semester of 2020/21 and then apply for this application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit a Letter of motivation, Curriculum vitae, Record (transcript) of performance in the previous degree program, two letters of recommendation. The documents must be submitted in German.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The award includes:
- Monthly grant of 700 Euro for the duration of the scholarship (400 Euro scholarship, 300 Euro supplementary funds to cover the cost of living)
- An optional internship at voestalpine VAE GmbH will be paid separately.