Interested applicants are invited to become a part of the PhD Positions in Laser Interference Lithography offered by Beijing Institute of Technology. The position is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The funding programme aims to provide support for talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in China.
Nice offer for excellent students funded by the Beijing Institute of Technology in China. Apply soon!
User Review( vote)
Established in 1940, Beijing Institute of Technology is a major research university that offers undergraduate, master, and doctoral degree programs. It aims to develop students as leaders with ambition, wisdom, innovation, and a sense of duty.
Why study at Beijing Institute of Technology? BIT is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. Here students will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future in their guidance.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Laser Interference Lithography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree in Optics or Physics (or similar).
- Have experience in cleanroom processing is ideal.
- Knowledge in optical spectroscopy techniques is beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must send their following documents to kgg-at-bit.edu.cn and kenkgg-at-163.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, CC, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Easy going and good skills in spoken and written English
Beijing Institute of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- A time-limited contract for the duration of four years.
- An outstanding scientific platform including several laboratories and a fully equipped cleanroom.
- Very comfortable but affordable accommodation in the BIT campus.
- A chance to get to know the city of Beijing, very old, very modernized.