Interested applicants are invited to become a part of the PhD Positions in Laser Interference Lithography offered by Beijing Institute of Technology. The position is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The funding programme aims to provide support for talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in China.
Established in 1940, Beijing Institute of Technology is a major research university that offers undergraduate, master, and doctoral degree programs. It aims to develop students as leaders with ambition, wisdom, innovation, and a sense of duty.
Why study at Beijing Institute of Technology? BIT is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. Here students will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future in their guidance.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Laser Interference Lithography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree in Optics or Physics (or similar).
- Have experience in cleanroom processing is ideal.
- Knowledge in optical spectroscopy techniques is beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must send their following documents to kgg-at-bit.edu.cn and kenkgg-at-163.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, CC, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Easy going and good skills in spoken and written English
Beijing Institute of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- A time-limited contract for the duration of four years.
- An outstanding scientific platform including several laboratories and a fully equipped cleanroom.
- Very comfortable but affordable accommodation in the BIT campus.
- A chance to get to know the city of Beijing, very old, very modernized.