The University of Leeds is now providing students with assistance in the form of a scholarship to further their education in Psychology. This scholarship package is of £2,000 and managed by the University of Leeds’ School of Psychology.
All international students wishing to study in a master programme in Psychology at the university can avail of this wonderful opportunity.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is among the topmost prestigious universities in the world. It is split into seven faculties. It was officially founded in 1904 and is also counted as one of the oldest universities in the world. The university is a multicultural and international institution based in the heart of a welcoming and vibrant city called Leeds in England.
Is the University of Leeds an ideal place for study? The university has been helping students become dynamic citizens and enterprising leaders. It is ranked as the top 10 most targeted university by graduate recruiters in the UK. It is particularly recognized for its excellent teaching and courses.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: Before applying, please fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Candidates can be of any nationality
- Candidates must be prospective self-funding students, and not in receipt of any other fees scholarships or bursaries
- Candidates must be applying for a master programme in psychology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates don’t need to make separate applications as all the candidates will automatically be selected after successfully enrolling in an approved course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be a part of a master course, applicants need to hold at least a 2:1 class degree at the undergraduate level in psychology or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English qualification for most of the courses. If you are a non-native English speaker, then you can demonstrate your ability in this language by achieving one of the following qualifications:
- IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any component
- Pearson (Academic) 60 with not less than 56 in any component
- iBT TOEFL 87 with not less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English grade C or above
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above
- City and Guilds (Pitman) English for Speakers of Other Languages Pass at Expert or the Higher Mastery in both the ESOL and spoken ESOL examinations
- GCE O level in English grade C or above
- IGCSE English grade C or above
- IGCSE English as a second language grade C or above
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 or above.
The grant is worth £2,000 and will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds.