Australian National University is offering up to 200 awards for students from all over the world. These funding opportunities are open for the academic session 2023-2024.
The educational programme is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any discipline at the ANU.
ANU has 5-star ratings for student demand, staff qualifications, and student retention according to the Good Universities Guide. Worldwide students will take benefit from ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is one of the world’s most highly-respected universities. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes through its seven colleges.
Why study at Australian National University? While studying at ANU, students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their careers. The university opens up doors nationally and internationally with a high rate of graduate employment and postgraduate study opportunities.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 15 December 2022.
- University: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Awards: 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition for the entire study period
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1, 2022 (excluding Graduate Certificates)
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for an undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Australian National University offers up to 170 awards 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition for the entire study period to the successful candidates.
- These scholarships are distributed into 12 categories, with at least one category applicable to students from anywhere in the world.
- Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship – 25% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship – 25% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – India – 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Indonesia – 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Vietnam – 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – South East Asia – 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Europe and Americas – 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition