Australian National University is offering up to 200 awards for students from all over the world. The funding opportunity is open for the session 2021-22.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue a degree programme in any discipline at the ANU.
ANU has 5-star ratings for student demand, staff qualifications, and student retention according to the Good Universities Guide. Worldwide students will take benefit from ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is one of the world’s most highly-respected universities. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes through its seven colleges.
Why study at Australian National University? While studying at ANU, students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career. The university opens up doors nationally and internationally with a high rate of graduate employment and postgraduate study opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2021
- University: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to $25,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates)
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Australian National University offers up to 200 awards range from $15,000 to $25,000 per annum to the successful candidates.