Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Addiction Resource Scholarship Essay Contest. The programme is organized by AddictionResource.net.
The programme is awarding $1000 for students who are enrolled in a degree programme or trade certification at a technical college.
Great offer to get an award amount of $1, 000 for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
AddictionResourrce.net is a referral service which provides information about addiction treatment practitioners and facilities.
Why should you apply for this programme? They are passionate about supporting higher education, both to help college students reach their goals and to give back to their community at large.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: AddictionResource.net
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, masters, doctorate
- Award: $1000 or $250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, masters, a doctorate in any stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a student pursuing a college or university degree or a trade certification in a technical college
- Aspirants must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution
- Aspirants must be 18 years or older at time of entry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, applicants must submit an essay via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Essay must be on the following topics: Research binge drinking rates on college campuses, create a unique idea for an awareness and prevention campaign, and include the specific ways you would implement this campaign on your campus, given the opportunity.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have excellent communication and writing skills.
AddictionResource.net will provide the award amount of $1000 for a top student, and the second runnerup will receive $250.