Do you need funding to pay for your undergraduate level education in the UK? If so, then the University of Cambridge’s St. John’s College Nathoo Bursary is an ideal opportunity for you.
This scholarship is open for both domestic and international students applying for an undergraduate course at the university. The total value of this funding scheme is £10,000 for all successful candidates.
Through this scheme, you can get the award of £10000 to pursue undergraduate level education at University of Cambridge.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cambridge was brought into existence in 1209 making it the second oldest university in the English speaking world and fourth across the globe. It is a well-established and reputed centre for education and research. The university has 1,000 staff, 31 Colleges, and 150 departments, faculties, schools, and other institutions.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? The university attracts each year thousands of learners from around the world to be a part of this institution. It has been contributing to society through education and research. It is especially known for its outstanding academic achievements.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £10000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any area.field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Scholarship holders must have registered in an undergraduate programme by the deadline at the University of Cambridge.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be eligible to apply for this application only after receiving an eligible course offer before the deadline from the University of Cambridge.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants who don’t belong to any English speaking country must provide proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates can take help of one of the following English courses to do so:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test
- Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency
- Cambridge English: C1 Advanced
- Singapore Integrated Programme (SIP).
All the successful candidates will be granted the award of £10000 as financial support. This award will help students pay for expenses associated with education.