The Government of the Republic of Cuba is offering the Government Scholarships in Medicine for Students of Saint Lucia in Cuba.
The scholarship is offered to the citizens of Saint Lucia for pursuing undergraduate studies at Universities in the Republic of Cuba for the academic year commencing August 2015. This programme is for a duration of seven (7) years.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to pursue studies in Medicine, Dentistry (undergraduate), Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Surgery and Hygiene and Epidemiology (postgraduate).
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors and postgraduate degree at Universities in the Republic of Cuba.
- Scholarship Provider: The Government of the Republic of Cuba
- Scholarship can be taken at Cuba
- To be eligible for selection, applicants must:
- be a citizen of Saint Lucia of less than 25 years;
- possess a current medical certificate that shows good physical and mental health;
- provide a valid Certificate of Character and
- have attained a minimum of two passes at A’ Level examinations or equivalent in
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and/or Mathematics and a minimum of five passes at CXC level [Grade I, II and III General only] in the relevant subject areas.
- To be eligible for selection for postgraduate studies applicants must:
- presently be employed in a public institution of the health system on Saint Lucia and
- be a graduate of the Latin American School of Medicine in Cuba, in addition
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Saint Lucia can apply for this scholarship.
Duration of award(s): This programme is for a duration of seven (7) years.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post.
Application Deadline: Closed