Grants 20 – $2,500 Awards to students of Taiwanese descent planning to attend a university/college in the U.S. in Fall of 2017.
User Review( votes)
- United States citizen AND direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
- High school senior or 1styear college student residing in the United States
- Plan to attend a University or College as a 1st or 2nd year full-time student in the Fall of 2017 (If selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification.)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2015 or 2016 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
- The grant is open to ALL majors
The application deadline is March 29, 2017.