The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund is focused on helping economically-challenged Taiwanese American youth fulfil their dreams of obtaining higher education.
The grant is open to high school seniors planning to attend college in the Fall of 2019 and 1st-year college students continuing their education in the Fall of 2020.
Nice offer for high school and college students to get fund for study in the USA
User Review( votes)
- United States citizen AND direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
- High school senior or 1styear college student residing in the United States
- Plan to attend a University or College as a 1st or 2nd-year full-time student in the Fall of 2017 (If selected, high school seniors must submit a college acceptance letter for verification.)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2015 or 2016 tax return should the applicant be selected for the award.)
- The grant is open to all majors
- Online Application Form
- Three references
- Official Transcript
- All awardees must submit a short YouTube video. Detailed instructions will be provided to awardees at a later time.
$50,000 in Scholarships Available
- The 10 – $5000 Awards will only be used to cover the cost of attending university or College.
- This may include tuition, fees, books, supplies, living expenses, and meals.
The application deadline is March 25, 2020. Awardees will be notified no later than June 30th, 2020.