The University of Aberdeen is inviting talented and motivated candidates to apply for the PhD Position in Soft Robotics Wearable Technologies. The grant is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
This is a full-time position support excellent students who want to commence a 3-year PhD degree program at the university in October 2020.
Nice chance for students to get fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Aberdeen, Scotland and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? At this university, candidates can get the opportunities to achieve their aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 1st 2020
- University: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: If you want to about nationality please contact at [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Soft Robotics Wearable Technologies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful candidate should have, or expect to obtain, a UK Honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, and related fields preferably with experience in robotic technologies are encouraged to apply, a Master’s degree is preferable.
- Proficiency is required in at least one common programming language (C/C++, C#, Java, Python) and aptitude for working with robotic hardware. Excellent writing skills and a self-reliant well-organized style of working are essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University of Aberdeen. After that, they can know about the application process by email at Elena.Giannaccini-at-abdn.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload their supporting documentation such as academic transcript and CV. Please note that you can only upload a maximum of 2 documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on academic merit and a supporting statement outlining experience to date and career aspirations.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The University of Aberdeen will provide the salary for the successful candidates.