This scholarship will be rendered towards a bachelor study program in Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Health Science (Mental Health), and Nursing. International and home country students are both eligible to apply for this $10,000 scholarship.
Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales. It is ranked 779th in Best Global Universities with a mission to build skills and knowledge of the people in its region.
Casella Family Brands Health International Scholarships in Australia
Great offer for aspirants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Why choose to study at Charles Sturt University? At Charles Sturt University, students get hands-on experience from day one. CSU makes sure its graduates get jobs faster than any other Australian university. By studying in a regional area, students could be eligible for extended post-study work rights.
Application Deadline: 3rd February 2023
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident and other students classified as international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations), Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health), or Bachelor of Nursing program at CSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be 1st year-commencing students.
- The applicants must have applied for either on-campus or online programs.
- The students must have an ATAR score of 65 or above.
- The students must have a GPA of 5.0 to receive the pending instalment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal and complete their admission application. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students can visit the scholarship page and apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a copy of their passport, higher secondary mark sheet or undergraduate degree mark sheet, and an essay for scholarship application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have successfully completed two university subjects and must have an ATAR score of 65 or above.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 6.0
Charles Sturt University will provide the selected students with a scholarship amount of $10,000 paid in two instalments of $5,000 over one year.