The University of Prince Edward Island is delighted to welcome students to pursue their graduate studies with them in Canada through the Funded MAIS Thesis Research Project Scholarships. The scholarships will be given for the academic year 2022-2023.
All interested domestic and international applicants can take this scholarship application towards a Master of Arts in Island Studies at the University of Prince Edward Island. The scholarship award varies from $11,000 to $16,000 per year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Prince Edward Island is a public university of liberal arts and science university committed to encouraging and fostering critical, creative, and independent thinking and research. The university stands at 43rd place in Canada’s top 50 research universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Prince Edward Island? University of Prince Edward Island prepares its students to contribute to their own betterment and that of society through the development of their full potential.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Prince Edward Island
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake the Master of Arts in Island Studies programme at UPEI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied by the deadline and must submit the supporting documents no later than 8th November 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit the graduate programme application online. To be considered for the scholarships, interested applicants must clearly indicate in their “Statement of Research Interests” the scholarship they wish to apply for.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official post-secondary transcripts, a statement of Research Interests, Two (2) letters of recommendation, and a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Honours or majors baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- MELAB – 85
- CanTEST – 5
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 66
- CAE – 185 to 190
- GTECCBT – Greater than 1250
The winning applicants of this scholarship will be provided $11,000 to $16,000 per year towards the cost of the undertaken graduate programme at UPEI.