Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to earn an education. Therefore, the University of Bristol has announced the Bristol Master’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship will award fifty talented?home students from underrepresented backgrounds within the student community £2000 each to support their studies.
The University of Bristol was founded in 1876. It is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Bristol? The University was the first higher education institution in the UK to admit men and women on an equal basis. Bristol University’s support services are available to assist you at any time. Their student service areas are here to assist you in achieving your educational goals and to provide you with benefits in the areas of academics, personal, financial, and physical well-being.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be eligible to pay home/UK tuition fees.
- Be enrolled in a full-time, postgraduate taught programme.
- Meet one or more of the University’s widening participation criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this scholarship scheme, students are advised to take admission to the postgraduate degree program. Complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following:
- Two academic references (see further information on references below);
- If you have completed your degree(s), provide color scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion. In exceptional circumstances, an official letter from your university confirming completion of your award and final grade may be accepted in place of a certificate;
- Personal statements, which should describe your skills, experience, and academic achievements, and interest in studying a programme. Your personal statement should be around 1000 words. It should highlight your motivation for applying for the programme and any relevant experience/skills.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first-class honors undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you have to fulfill all the English Language Requirements.
Winners will receive an amount of £2,000 to complete their studies at the University of Bristol in the UK.