The scholarship programme is conducted for students of select countries that want to undertake an MSc programme at the University of Liverpool Management School. The eligibility for this tuition fee waiver is a relevant undergraduate degree with at least 65% scores.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool Management School is a world-leading center for management and leadership education and research at the University of Liverpool which is a public university ranked 129th in the world.
Why study at the University of Liverpool Management School? The University of Liverpool Management School strives to enhance the employability of our students and inspire future leaders to become socially responsible global citizens through the provision of careers education, including skill development activities and guest speaker sessions, and opportunities to work and study abroad.
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served basis.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Austria, Belgium,Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for MSc programmes offered at the Management School of the University of Liverpool.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme. Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing, or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their applications online on the university portal. MSc students from any if eligible country will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/certificates (International applicants only)
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Original or certified academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant undergraduate degree and fulfill the entry requirements of the country they are applying from.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of their course and region.
The selected students will be given a 50% tuition fee waiver towards the undertaken MSc programme at the University of Liverpool.