The University for the Creative Arts is pleased to announce the Nick Jack Scholarships for high-potential students for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
The bursaries are available to students who want to enter the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 2005, the University for the Creative Arts is a specialist art and design university in the south of England. It offers courses in a very wide range of architecture, art, design, fashion, media, and performing arts subjects.
Why study at the University for the Creative Arts? They want to inspire people to use their creativity to drive change, overcome challenges and improve the lives of others. They are places to forge inspiring partnerships, make work with purpose, and build real solutions to human problems across the globe – whether that’s as part of our vibrant teaching and research community, or as a student on one of our courses.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: The University for the Creative Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and International Students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Fine Art at UCA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have relevant academic backgrounds, work experience, and career interests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants first have to take admission at the university. To apply please download and complete the application form and return it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the supporting statements on the following topics:
- Please outline your financial need and how you would benefit from a UCA Creative Scholarship.
- Please outline why you feel that you should be considered for a UCA Creative Scholarship, please include: –
- Details/evidence of academic achievement to date.
- Evidence of outstanding creative achievement to date.
- Details of what you hope to achieve during your time of the study.
- Your future aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a master’s program, claimants are required to follow the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
The scholarship will be awarded worth £5,000 to the successful candidates by the University of Creative Arts.